H1 could hear a little voice coming from the bottom of the stairs.
BH found a Christmas card and was reading its contents aloud.
"Dear BH,
I miss you.
Luz, Santa".
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It was more of a secret voice and when asked to repeat what the card said, there was an embarrassed pause as if he were caught making up the contents, which he was.
These are the tales of H1's son, Boo-Head as told by Or 2.
I am a collector of the stories I see, or am told of Boo-Head's Hi Jinks.
These chronicles may serve as some sort of amusement or embarrassment (or both) to Boo-Head when he is older, but for now... he has no idea what I'm up to, or that I am making of note of what he's up to.
The Adventures of Misadventures with us 2, The HOchieS: From life, thoughts, rants, obsessions and observations.
All this and more with Special Guest Stars: The Frenemies.
2 comments:
It was more of a secret voice and when asked to repeat what the card said, there was an embarrassed pause as if he were caught making up the contents, which he was.
He is full of tricks, that one.
Post a Comment