Monday, August 24, 2009

Two Lost Causes

Ever since Bunji moved away from us, his sanity has been slipping away.

From loving the Fray to all manner of pop songs, I just don't know where I went wrong.

I feel responsible for him.

I also feel responsible for the chirren.

A'Face is sadly following his father.

In "Sing Star", he was quietly with microphone in hand, singing his little heart away the awful tune of "Beautiful" by James Blunt.

And the other day in the car, he was singing that obscene wrong song, Do the Helen Keller.

What?

And now Chunky Boo.

Just when I thought things could not be worse, Chunky Boo goes forth and distresses me even more.

This is really upsetting, so I hope whoever is reading this is sitting down.

Every time she sees a pole, she goes up to it, holds on and starts to dance.

...

I have to make sure BH doesn't go the way of evil though he is starting to dance without rhythm these days.

I am worried.

Currently listening to: "Believe Me Natalie" by The Killers. How inappropriately appropriate! Ugh!

No comments: