The Day Care he goes to sent an order form for story books. Boo Head informed us that he wanted "all kinds. Red and green books. for the blue and black people."
We are still confused.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
awww...even a toddler knows that MC needs to be edumacated.
These are the tales of H1's son, Boo-Head as told by Or 2.
I am a collector of the stories I see, or am told of Boo-Head's Hi Jinks.
These chronicles may serve as some sort of amusement or embarrassment (or both) to Boo-Head when he is older, but for now... he has no idea what I'm up to, or that I am making of note of what he's up to.
The Adventures of Misadventures with us 2, The HOchieS: From life, thoughts, rants, obsessions and observations.
All this and more with Special Guest Stars: The Frenemies.
1 comment:
awww...even a toddler knows that MC needs to be edumacated.
Post a Comment